Our IT infrastructure solutions
From Co-Location and Managed Hosting to Cyber Security, we take care of all your IT infrastructure needs. With over 50 years' experience in the field our expert team can be relied upon to help you find the right solution to support your business, maximising your investment in mission critical systems.
Co-location hosting is a popular solution for our customers wishing to manage their own services while utilising our highly resilient and secure hosting environment.
- Affordable access to rack space in our data centre
- Over 13 years of expertise in the field
- Fully resilient fire, flood and power protection
- Provides 99.9% server availability
- Tier-3 equivalent Data Centre
Managed Hosting Services
The host environment and customer guest virtual machines are monitored 24/7 by our systems. Our services include capital cost of server and OS license. We offer:
- Management and installation of Windows or Linux operating systems and supporting software
- Management of the testing and deployment of security patches, service packs, upgrades and revisions
- Monitoring of system log files, SNMP data & other metrics to assess server performance, resource & usage
- Hardware and other devices monitored to help diagnose and resolve potential issues
- Management of your entire machine up to the application level. We host all of the operating systems, the web services (Apache or IIS) and the database
Managed Network Services
Whether you need us to provide you with circuits or not, we offer full network management, including internet connectivity, wireless connectivity and student wide area network (SWAN). We can:
- Provide managed on site Cisco router including hardware support
- Offer a variety of bandwidths 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Provide a variety of backup solutions
- Give CoSector hosted DNS service
- Combine it with other services, such as our Managed Firewall service
Tests your staff with our phishing service and receive a comprehensive report on your exposure. This service:
- Raises awareness of phishing attacks
- Helps users identify and avoid phishing attempts
- Reinforces an organisation’s security policies and processes
- Identifies employees who are susceptible to phishing attempts
- Reduces the risk of exposure to attacks and related security incidents
Network Intrusion and detection
This non-intrusive service will detect, display and alert malicious behaviour instantly. It will:
- Automatically detects worms
- Summarise traffic profiles using our intuitive graphic console
- Monitors network traffic in real-time
- Be supported by the industry's leading IP network detection tools and visualisation software
We offer Business Community Engagement using JANET Joint Academic Network (formerly known as sponsored connections). We provide a variety of methods for connectivity and will recommend the best service suited to you and your business.
We have a long history of managing network links and can provide a large range of circuits.
Our own pipe into JANET is large and we are a JANET Point of Presence.
why work with us?
We are not tied to one specific Internet provider, so we will search the market for the best price for you.
We offer excellent cost control and ensure the equipment we use is sustainable.
We actively manage and support over 600 systems running Windows and Linux, and have been for over 20 years.
Our data centre has a 99.9% uptime, making it an incredibly reliable system to invest in.
Customers can contact our service desk for any queries, complaints, reports of abuse or escalation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Helpdesk on 020 7862 8111. We will respond within 5 business days.