Why do you need it?
Firewalls provide the first crucial layer of protection against cyber-attacks.
Based on the latest and most proven technology, our managed firewall service can help mitigate the risks associated with cyber-attacks and provide comprehensive protection for networks and hosted assets.
We offer a fully managed firewall service, which can be customised to meet technological and organisational requirements.
£400,000 is currently the largest fine issued by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) for security failings that lead to a data breach.
These fines are due to increase drastically for companies in breach of adequate security measures. Currently £500,000 is the maximum fine from ICO
With implementation of GDPR, the new penalties could reach a maximum of €20 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever figure is higher.
- Supply and installation of hardware appliance (Fortinet)
- Software and Unified Threat Management (UTM) updates
- Ongoing support days
- Standard or Customised reports of firewall usage, possible attacks etc.
- Service Desk (ITIL-3 compliant)
Enter your email to receive the brochure now
- Powerful protection against viruses and malware for your whole network, with full UTM
- Scans all traffic, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP
- Stops unwanted traffic entering network with built in intruder prevention system
- Optional anti-spam and URL filtering
- Regular push updates to ensure full and up to date protection
Get in touch with Helen, our business development manager.
If you have any queries, please get in touch below and Helen will back to you as soon as she can.