Cyber Phishing Simulation Service
Why do you need it?
The 'human factor' is one of the weakest links in any organisation when it comes to cyber and online security: one employee clicking on one link could put your entire operation at risk. Raising user awareness of phishing is a proven, reliable, and measurable way to reduce the chances of your organisation becoming a victim of an attack.
CoSector offers a fully managed Phishing Simulation and Training service which has been developed to help organisations assess risk level and reduce vulnerability to phishing attacks.
get in touch with helen, our business DEVELOPMENT manager, by filling out this form
Following consultation with the customer, a fully customisable and tailored service is offered to ensure the best results are achieved. The simple process involves four key steps;
Enter your email to receive the brochure now
- Assesses vulnerability and raises awareness of users about phishing attacks and cyber security in general
- Helps users identify potential phishing emails and threats in the future
- Reinforces security policies and processes
- Identifies individuals who are susceptible to phishing email threats
- Measurable way to analyse and report on vulnerability, and how it improves over time
- Reduces the risk of a successful attack or related security incidents, saving time, money, and reputational damage
Get in touch with Helen, our business development manager.
If you have any queries, please complete the form below and Helen will get back to you as soon as she can.