Cyber Security Monitoring Service
Why do you need it
Network intrusion monitoring is an integral cyber security alerting system, acting as a 'burglar alarm' for possible hostile traffic or attacks which have dodged the network firewalls.
We have created a Cyber Security Monitoring service which provides a full network monitoring system. It is designed to detect dangerous or infected traffic such as Worms, Port scans, Ransomware, and Vulnerability exploit attempts. It displays the data on a simple visualisation console and provides an affordable way to log any hostile traffic coming through the front door.
GET IN TOUCH NOW BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM.
How it Works
Following a full assessment and consultation of requirements with the customer, the non-intrusive appliance will be securely integrated with the customer network at their customer site.
- CoSector will guide the customer through deployment and any configurations that may be needed
- Once installed, the simple visualisation console allows for the customer’s in-house technical teams to monitor traffic themselves or a fully managed option can be provided by our Cyber Security team
- Automated security rule set updates are uploaded from our repository regularly to ensure the appliance is kept up to date and able to detect new threats
- Real time traffic is inspected, reported on and destroyed. No data packets from the network are stored on the appliance – data that does not generate an alarm is destroyed
Enter your email to receive the brochure now
- Fast reaction time for security incidents
- Secure and non-intrusive monitoring system
- Graphical visibility of network traffic
- Rapid identification of security threats matched against security rules
- Simplified collection and analysis of network security logs
- Continuous notification of any suspicious network traffic behind firewall
Get in touch with Helen, our business development manager.
If you have any queries, please complete the form below and Helen will get back to you as soon as she can.